Sunday, April 10, 2011

Chill

Hello,

Life is starting to fall into a predictable routine. Means I make less mistakes and am rarely late to muster, but it also means the monotony is starting to show. It's beautiful here and sunny, but at 50 or 60 degrees, not quite warm enough for my taste. I'm always a little cold - seriously need to buy a nice jacket, but haven't found one I like yet.

I've settled into my new room and cycled through all of my new cloths ^^;; enjoying going shopping on the weekends. This week I went to the mall, and then spent the rest of my weekend in my room, pretty much. I'm knitting this lace shawl and the yarn is sooooo soft. My previous shawls have been done in knitpicks yarn, and it's great for what it is, but never again. I'm knitting with malabrigo lace right now, and I think my new mission in life is to sample a wider variety of brand name lace, because this shit is *soft*

Oh, saw Burlesque. Epic. I'm totally in love <3

No comments: